Monday, January 01, 2007

Somebody call my momma, Daniel's back again.

How y'all feelin'? 2007, wow. Thank God we made it through first of all, right? I heard my dad say that 2007, is going to be the year of God's release. That thought alone is awesome isn't it? I heard somebody say that we can actually speed up the coming of the Jesus, but if they truly have read the Bible, they will realize that Jesus himself doesn't even know when he's coming back. Only God knows. I know some of y'all believe that Jesus and God is one, but Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus is sitting on the right hand of the Father, who is God. Get the picture? All I'm basically saying is, it don't matter when Jesus comes, it matters that you're ready when he does. It's not like you can tell God, "Yo, um, I need about 2 more days to get straight." That ain't going to work.

Anyway, that's my soap box on that. Um, what's up with some of y'all getting into a new relationship every month? It's like y'all treat it like a rapper treat cars, have a different one for each day. That's just stupid. Here I am looking for one, and y'all have 5 a month. It's called patience people, try it. It may work out for ya. Communication is a key factor too. That means stop kissing and start talking. You'll find out if the relationship will last or not. Or just suffer a broken heart, so I can laugh at you later on. It's your call.

Dreamgirls. It's a must see. This is Eddie Murphy's best on screen performance by far. I personally think it's his best movie. Jamie Foxx, Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson, Danny Glover...everybody that's in this movie does their thang. If you got to see any movie, see Dreamgirls. You will not be disappointed.

I'm going to try and lose weight this year. I looked in the mirror and I felt sorry for myself. So, hopefully by the end of the next semester, I'll look a little better. Wish me luck.

Love y'all

Daniel aka Big d

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!