Friday, January 05, 2007

You know, sometimes you feel like crap. Like you don't want to talk to anyone, and you don't want anyone to talk to you. People tend to follow trends. We got to get back to being individuals again. Actually having your own personalities. How can we teach our future kids to be individuals, when we faking ourselves?

Moms Mabley. Classic genius comedian. If you can find old clips of Moms Mabley, listen to them. You will not be disappointed. Especially if you appreciate true comedy. Old black lady with no teeth just speaking her mind, if you can't see the comedy just thinking about that---i don't know what to tell ya.

The stuff you put in your head is the stuff that comes out. That's why I listen to more Gospel than anything. By the way, Gospel can be rap, rock, soul, country, jazz, etc. As long as it's telling the good news, it's Gospel. Anyway, though, got to watch out what you put in your heads. Especially, if you claim to be a christian, and all you listen to is Lil Wayne. Don't get me wrong, Lil Wayne is one of the best, but his message is not going to help your spiritman, and it's not going to help you as a person. That's exactly why you catch yourself slipping with cuss words. The stuff you put in is what's coming out.

By the way, if you want to read my story, or at least what i have so far, you can give me your e-mail address and I'll send it to ya. I've been told that it's good, but more opinions wouldn 't hurt.

I start going back to classes on Monday. I'm on academic probabation, meaning I got to maintain a 2.0 avg through out the semester. I encouraged by this lady to not be another statistic, meaning colored males have a bad rep of slacking off and not doing the best to their ability, and I should follow in their footsteps. So, if you don't see me on much, that's why.

If anybody from KJ reads this, tell them that I have left. I'm not going back. I'm NOT GOING BACK. I got love for all of y'all there, but I got to move on.

...and I got to move on out of here. Thanks for reading. Leave some feedback if you want.

My name is Daniel aka Big d. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!