Tuesday, January 16, 2007

God gave me this to tell y'all...

What is wrong with us? Have we given up on life completely? I mean I hear and see things that shouldnt be going on. With my life included. I find myself going back to old habits. I regret it every time. I see my Christian people cussing. I see people cutting themselves. I see people feeling like theyre lives are worthless all the time. Depression spirit is still around. People are crying all the time. Im sorta scared to mention God because I dont know if any of yall believe he exist anymore. Hes still here. Remember the Bible says that He will never leave you nor forsake you. Deitrick Haddon says in one of his songs God didnt give up on me. And thats true. God didnt give up on you. You have given up on God. Why, I dont know. Maybe its the fact that we want to look good to the Christian friends, and act street with our other friends. Time is winding up and yall are still playing games like you have all the time in the world. In church today this lady brought up the story of Jonah. Jonah got an assignment from God to go into a town and witness. Jonah decided that he didnt want to go. He didnt want to see them people saved. Jonah got on a boat, and a big storm came. The people on the boat knew somebody made God mad. Jonah ended up getting thrown off the boat. A big fish was right there and swallowed Jonah up. People do we really want to get to the point where we get thrown off the boat and have a big fish swallow us up so we can get the hint that God aint playin? We need to get on the stick. Im sick of all this drama. Drama to the left, drama to the right. Drama, Drama, Dramagive me a break. Im tired of it. God loves you and the problem is you dont really believe it. The devil is having a ball right now. Its time for us who are real to get on track. People are going to hell every minute. When I heard a lady say that in church today, it got me to thinking. What am I doing to help? What are you doing to help? Youre confusing people. You tell people youre saved. Then they see you cussing. Hmmm? Dont give me that out of anger crap, I know better trust me. And let me say this. God does not hate homosexuals. Let me type that again, God does not hate homosexuals. He hates the lifestyle. He does not hate liars. He hates lying. God loves EVERYBODY. He may hate the LIFESTYLE but he loves the PERSON. Whos alive out there? Do you get what Im saying? I dont know what else to do. Its like nobody wants to believe anymore. Im sick of it. God loves you and I do too. Thats right I said it. Im always here, for any of you that want to chat. Even the ones that dont comment and just read, Im here for you too. Get at me.

Big Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!