Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Let me say this now, just because you became a christian, that doesn't mean your issues stop. To tell you the truth, your issues get worse. The devil doesn't leave you alone. You just made him mad, so he comes blowing more smoke than he ever did before. Some of us end up giving in. We let the devil tell us how worthless we are. He tells you that God doesn't love you, etc. Besided rebuking him, we take it in and take it in. That's when depression comes in. We as Christians, have become too scared. We're scared to speak up during debates, we're scared to tell the devil off. When you tell God to let His will be done, how many of us actually believe it? Here's what I think happens. We talk the talk. We "rebuke" Satan, we tell God, that you're putting all in His hands. While in the back of your minds, there's doubt and unbelief. That's where the devil comes in, right there. He waters the unbelief and gives it sunlight. Then it becomes an Oak Tree of a problem. We shouldn't let it get that way. I admit it up front., I still have issues that i deal with everyday. Most of the time I let it take over. Does that mean i'm not saved? No, it just means that i have some issues with my faith. I need and desire your prayers.
Until next time, this is Big to the D...I'm OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!