Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Once again coming from the dinner table chair we use for the computer. How y'all doing on this post-christmas day. Hopefully by the time you're reading this, you're done whining to your parents about what you didn't get or you got something you don't like. Two words....GROW UP. I know i know, easier said than done for some of y'all, because some of us don't mature as we get older. Yeah, I'm talking to you, go ahead and get mad with your ignorant, no comment back self.

Speaking of MySpace, when you say you're going to return the favor, here's a bit of advice---RETURN THE FAVOR. Bunch of little heffas, i know you just say that to play with our minds. See some of us say we don't care about comments, but deep down in side, we want to see that new messages, new comments, or what not. We just trying to sound cool saying, "I don't care about no comments, man. Screw them dang comments." aka "Please, oh PLEEEEEASE comment my stuff. I'll be your friend!" Remember that one as a kid, when you tried to get out of trouble? "I'll be your friend. No don't tell on me. Ok fine, I'm not your friend anymore. I don't want to talk again forever, ever, ever, ever, ever!" Five seconds later... "Ever!" The next day comes by and you're at the door, "Can she come outside and play?" We were some two-faced people as kids. Some of us ain't changed. For intance: "lol. That's so funny. HHA!" aka "That sucked horribly. Go kill yourself." Just tell me the truth, come to me correct.

Have every realized how ugly you really are by looking at the other sex's picture? I mean you be like, "I'll never have a girl like that. I'm too ugly." or "I'm too fat.", and so forth. It's like rap music, they're looking for a TuPac or a Lil Wayne, and you're G-Unit or Fat Joe. Yes I said it. Or rock music, when they're looking for the rock of the 1990's, and except they get the stuff they put out now. Yes I said it. Or music in general they're looking for good music, and you country. Yes I said it!

Big d, OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!