Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Once again, from under the black du-rag. (sorry J.R.)

It's been quite interesting lately. Ok not really, I'm just trying to stir up the drama. :D Did it work? I didn't think so. I paid to renew my business ownership. Now to actually do something with it...heh. Every time I tend to chat with Melissa, a girl i know in Illinois, she always asks me how my girl-hunting is going. Well I know that one girl has been on my mind a lot lately. I've known of her for a few months, but never thought we would ever chat or anything. One day out the blue she sent me a friend request. I was shocked. I mean this was like the Bucs actually winning a football game, it was surprising. (Sorry fellow Bucs fans but we suck this season, what can I say) I've learned from past experience, as some of y'all may know, that if you rush into something, it has a tendency of hurting you. So I'm not doing anything. Life is something else though. There's so much drama in this house. MTV would kill for a storyline like this. Of course we all know the drama Blog 4 started. Just want to say publicly that if I'm going to apologize for anything is that she was the victim. But as far as me speaking my mind, well...what's done is done.

For a little advice for those going through. Weather is spiritual or what not. Give up. That's right, give up. Realize that you can't do it on your own and give up. (Of course this is when y'all run to your mommys and daddys saying I said such and such without reading on. Read on...) Give up, and give it all to God. As my brother from another mother on my cousin's daddy's side, Jodah, told me, "Let go and Let God, you once told me that." That's exactly what you have to do when the problems get too hard for you to bear. Let go, and let God work. That's our problem we never let go. We let God but we never let go. That's why you never see improvement in your situations right there. You hear people say it all the time, "Give to Jesus and he works it out!" But you have to do your part, and let go of the situation. We have to do our part. If we say that it's in God's hands and we'll still walking around with our bottom lips so low that is dragging on the floor, don't expect change to come. Get it? Got it? Awesome...

Be real, my peoples...I'm OUT!!!

Big d

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!