Saturday, December 23, 2006

Have you ever held anything in so long that it gets to you in the worst way? Like you get fussed at one time, or if someone just tells you that you did anything, it triggers that thing? I'm sorry. I know I haven't been the easiest guy to know around here, rather it be Facebook, MySpace, Big Dusty and PraiZe's Board, KJ Board, or where ever. Things inside of me, bad things, decided to break me down just a few minutes ago. So now I say I've cried this year, huh? I'm not as tough as I preceive to be, sorry for the dissappointment. Sorry for admiting that I do have a heart. Maybe that's why I'm single. I was just laying in bed and tears just started coming down. I started apologizing to the dog. Then I came out to get some tissue and got caught by my mom and sister. I didn't want to sit down and talk cause I just knew I would break down some more. Sure 'nough, it happened. It was like I couldn't control it. The devil was just telling my mind how worthless I am. Reminding me that I'm 19 years old and still living at home. That I have no job. That I have no girl in my life. That I have no idea of what to do with my life. The word worthless came up over and over. I couldn't take it. Mom told me that I'm special. That I'm one of softest hearts. Alisha, my sister, kept telling me that God has something for me in my life. It's been rough for me. I've ticked people off. I've continually gave advice I haven't took myself. I've said I was going to pray for people, which i haven't. I've felt like I've been jumped on a lot.

I need y'all to do something for me. Nothing big or major, just a small favor. Say a small prayer for me. Daniel. Not Big d, Big Dusty, Big Dizzle...but the little boy inside, Daniel.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!