Tuesday, December 12, 2006

First off I'd like to say hi to all the new readers I got from Facebook. I hope y'all enjoy. I only got about 10 minutes to type this thing. I'm going to a basketball game with my sister. Hopefully it'll be worth the $5 she's spending. I can't believe what a hit my story is becoming. I mean 2 people said they had tears while reading. That blew me away. Most of my old stories were so stupid, I think people couldn't help but laugh. I think this story is doing well because I'm really using real events in it. I've never really wrote like i have in this story. I guess watching all these movies finally paid off for something. I learned how to make a good story. Wrestling, believe or not, is a good help too. The storyline behind the matches is sometimes dramatic in a way. It's pretty cool.

As you could tell from the first sentence I got a Facebook now. How lame is my life, huh? I got MySpace, Facebook, the Big Dusty and PraiZe's board. All I need is my butt stapled to the chair and I'll be set. I mean all that just basically proves that life I don't have. It amazes me how many people prefer Facebook over MySpace. Why don't you Facebook people that think that, tell my why you prefer it that way, I'd like to know.

Well I got one more exam to fail tommorrow. Mom's going to be thrilled to hear that one. I messed up a lot this semester. I know I've said that over and over but it's true. What can I say it's the true.

Aight y'all, I hope you enjoyed the read. Send feedback and I'll get back at ya. You know I will.

Let go and let God!

Big d

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!