Sunday, December 17, 2006

Back again, tired as ever. I don't know how it is, but I get enough sleep, yet i still be tired all the time. I just don't understand it. Maybe I need to be put in a coma or something so i can get all the sleep i need, idk.

Stacy, i don't know what makes you think i hate you. I really don't hate anybody. Somethings people do bother me, but that's everybody. Everybody got there flaws. I know I do. Everybody that went to school with me through the years know I got my flaws. That's no reason to hate anybody. If you hate somebody for what they did 5 years ago, just put your head in acid and do us all a favor. I mean, that's just stupid, to hold a grudge over little things, know what i mean?

Eddie Murphy is going to be on Inside The Actors Studio tomorrow, I can't friggin wait for that. I've been a fan of Eddie for a while now. I guess I can say most of my life. The man is a living genius, plain and simple. His classic stuff like Trading Places, Coming to America, Beverly Hills Cop I and II, 48 Hours and Another 48 Hours, Nutty Professor, Life...stuff that are just great. Of course he has his bad ones like Showtime, Pluto Nash, Best Defense, Beverly Hills Cop III, and some more. May I say that I actually liked Golden Child. It's one of my all time favorites, I don't care what you say.

I'm come to that point my in my life now where I got to start speaking stuff into existence. Almost like what some business partners of mine where trying to teach me and other people to speak postive. I know that I will have girlfriend, that I will get married one day, and that I will have a successful life. I know that I will have some haters that will try to bring me down with their bootleg crap that they call a life. I just know that God will provide, if only I trust in Him. Bottom line.

Closing out, I want to wish everyone reading this a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope and pray 2007 is the best year of your lives mentally, physically, and spirtually. Y'all be good.

Big d

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!