Friday, August 29, 2014

I'M HARD HEADED LIKE THAT...

God is alive. He's a living God. Why put your faith in one that is dead I don't understand. Muhammad died in 632. He was alive in the 3 digits. Joseph Smith died 1844. Buddha is dead. My bible says those trust in the Lord shall renew their strength. I blogged last week about the Bible. The living word. His word is alive. This same Bible says God inhabits the praises of His people. In order to inhabit anything you got to be what? Alive, right?

I've been talking with Mormons lately and they've been trying to get me to read the Book of Mormon. I told them I would think about it, but like I said last week, I stand alone on the Word of God. Another testimony of Jesus Christ they call the book of Mormon. I personally believe the Bible speaks for itself. They gave me a verse to justify the Mormon book, the last verse in John which says, "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen." So they claim that Book of Mormon is everything else Jesus did? The verse says, the world can't contain it. Which means to me the World would not be able to handle it. Don't give me a verse to justify your thoughts and don't expect me to read it. I'm hard headed like that.

I watched a video on YouTube where a couple of Mormons tried to talk to this guy about Jesus, but the guy knew the Word for himself. He old them the truth and one of them got mad. Ain't it funny how mad people get when you don't bow down to their thoughts? Or when you use the same thing they try to use against them? Now I don't want to use this blog to blaspheme anybody, but I realize the skepticism I've been getting when I say I've been talking with these two Mormons. I know one is named Elder Borrows. I apologize to the other gentleman for not remembering his name.

All I'm saying again like I said last week you got to study the Word of God for yourself. Don't just take what anybody says verbatim. Trust in the true and living God.

In that video I mentioned earlier the guy that was talking to the Mormons, brought up this verse Luke 21:15 which says, "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist." I looked into it and the study Bible I use went back to Luke 12:11-12, and it hit home with me, "And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say."

Stay Saved,

Daniel Richerson

Side Note: I hope this doesn't come off as hate. I have no hate for anybody...that you know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!