Wednesday, September 03, 2014

EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALL RIGHT

I've got a feeling that everything's gonna be all right. Be all right, be all right, be all right.

I've heard that song so many times, but it never really struck a chord with me. I now understand that song. Life has been not that easy for me lately, but I heard this song and I felt a relief. I now understand why my dad sat many a time playing Jesus Will Work It Out (Kurt Carr), God Is (DeWayne Woods), and Testimony (Rodney Bryant). Those songs spoke on his situations and gave him a sense of relief. That's why it's important to pay attention what you listen to. Especially young people. Be careful what you let enter your ears.

Psalm 30:5 "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning" I'm not going to lie, I was contemplating on writing this blog. Reasons will be kept to myself, but let's just say, the people you expect to support, really don't care at all. I get mocked because of these blogs. Now this is coming from a guy that was mocked most of his life growing up. So being mocked for who I am or what I do is nothing new.

Never the less, here I am in spite of, doing what I do. So here's a little background. The other night I was watching videos on YouTube. I'm a music lover. People that know me know I love music. Playing music between Sunday School and Worship service is actually a joy for me believe or not. I wish I knew how to DJ. With that being said, I found this song by Kabra Benford and Psalm 100 out of Columbia, SC, called Be Alright. It's goes a little bit like the hymn with some extra flavor with it. So when I said in the first paragraph that it struck a chord with me, this is what I meant. I watched the video and listened to the song be sung under conviction and under the anointing, and it messed me up. A realization of everything's gonna be all right was just to heavy for me.

Which goes back to a song I led which I've blogged about before that says, "I don't know why You love me so much, but You keep on making a way." I now realize that it's no coincidence of the songs I've led over my short time on this planet. Song's like God is (Dewayne Woods), Made A Way (Bishop Larry Trotter), I Won't Forget (Norman Hutchins), For The Rest Of My Life I'm Gonna Praise Him (Sammy A Young), Jesus Is Real (John P. Kee). Was it because I could lead them better,, or was it that God was trying to tell me something? I like to consider that it was the latter.

Speaking of latter, another song came to me one night as I was praying that, "Your latter will be greater than your past." Of course my first response is, "Word?" Just keeping it real. But regardless, everything's gonna be all right. I can say that until there's no breath in my body, but if you don't believe it, or if it doesn't marinate in your soul, it's nothing but words. But I do believe despite everything thing that's happening, everything's gonna be all right. Inspite of the wrong,

Stay Saved,

Daniel Richerson

Here's the link to the video I watched: http://youtu.be/3ilqlIYE7PI

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!