Thursday, August 21, 2014

THE B-I-B-L-E YES THAT'S THE BOOK FOR ME.

The B-i-b-l-e yes that's the book for me. I stand alone on the Word of God, the B-i-b-l-e.

The above are lyrics of a song I learned when I was a little kid. It came back to me when I was thinking about some things. Lately I've been having conversations with some Mormons. Cool couple of guys. They strongly believe in what they believe. Should I say boldly believe in what they believe. I don't agree with most of it, but I have to respect the boldness. Why do I respect the boldness? Because it shows what kind of boldness I should have for what I believe in. What do i believe in? The Bible is what I believe in. There's an old song that says, "I know the bible is right. Somebody's wrong."

What I have a problem with is people putting other books on the same par as the Bible. Same level as the Bible. I have a problem with that. I read (past tense) in the Bible, Word of God, that in the beginning was The Word, and the Word was with God., and the Word was God. So if God is the Word, then isn't putting another book on the same level like worshiping another God? I believe that one of the 10 commandments is, "thou shalt not have no other gods before me." Around the 4th to 5th grade my sister and I want to this daycare, Sunshine Learning Center. There they taught us a song that says, "Read your Bible, pray everyday, and you'll grow, grow, grow." Read your BIBLE. Get to know your God. Study your God. Stand on the Word. Believe in God. Can't believe in God and not believe in the Bible when they are one in the same.

The Bible says, "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15, KJV) In other words you have to study the Word yourself. Don't just go by what you've heard all your life because 9 times out of 10 you might miss something. For example, most of my life, I've been hearing about Sodom and Gomorrah. Every time I hear about that it's mostly about the homosexual stuff that's happened in that. But once I studied it for myself, I realized that the ones that brought up that story nearly always never brought up the fact that no righteous living people could be found in that city therefore God destroyed it. Now a lot of people call America modern day Sodom and Gomorrah, and believe me I get the comparison. But again I bring up that God could not find 50, 45, 40, 30, 20, or 10 righteous living people in that city. So you mean to tell me that America has no righteous living in the country? America is going to have to pay for it's sins, I know that, but I believe the reason it's still running is more than "In God We Trust" on the money.Why I say that? Because mainly the bible says if you love God you will keep his commandments. It's more than lip service. I believe that, "I have never seen the righteous forsaken..." Then again, I could be wrong. But this is my blog, and--

Anyway, another good reason to study is your success. It is written that, "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success." (Joshua 1:8) So with that being, making your way prosperous can't come by depending on whoever your spiritual leaders are. You have to read the Bible for yourself. It clearly says, THOU shalt make THY way prosperous. Not your pastor, not your bishop.

The B-i-b-l-e yes that's the book for me. I stand alone on the Word of God, the B-i-b-l-e.

Stay Saved,

Daniel Richerson
Facebook.com/bigdusty
Twitter.com/big_dusty
Instagram.com/big_dusty
Big_dusty on Vine and Snapchat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!