Thursday, November 06, 2008

Dont act like you didnt see this coming

Are you ready? Are YOU READY?!? Ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready for A RANT!!!

Barack Obama, a black man, more importantly a mixed man, is the new President-elect of the United States of America. You may be wondering why would I rant on that? You're recalling that I supported Obama. Well I did, and still am. What I'm going to rant on is the anti-Obama people. As Chris Jericho used to say, "Would you please shut the [heck] up!" Get over it. Obama won. All I heard during the past week was Obama is the anti-christ, Obama is going to get shot, the rapture is going to happen if Obama wins. Obama is not a Christian. All that bull crap. Please save it for your momma or fake Christian messageboards, because I don't want to hear it. First of all the Bible says that we shouldn't judge others. It said treat others like you want to be treated. We can't judge people's salvation. Isn't that what the Bible talks about? Think of it this way, who's going to be the one who has the final say where we go when we die? Not you. Not me. So stop judging. Another thing, why are y'all worried about who the anti-Christ is anyway? Y'all sounding like you want to be here to meet the man. So you want to pass up being caught up in the Rapture, to be on the Earth with no Holy Ghost, and suffer through all the stuff talked about in Matthew 24, just to meet the anti-Christ? Not for me sir. I don't want to know, and don't care to know who the anti-Christ is. Besides all that, besides trying to warn people of the anti-Christ, shouldn't we getting people to know Christ? Isn't that what we as Christians supposed to do? I guess I was wrong. Btw, it's been a couple of days since Obama was named Presidential-elect and the world hasn't ended yet. I'm still breathing in and out. I hear no sirens on the outside going crazy. I hear no riots. So much for that theory. And the thing about Obama being shot...what the crap? Some of y'all claim to be Christian. Christian means Christ-Like. In the book of Proverbs it talks about the power of life and death lies in the power of the tongue. One of the 10 Commandments that we were taught as kids was thy shall not kill. So you're speaking death to the next President of the most powerful country in the world? Not a very good testimony to have sirs and ma'ams. I'm just saying. Besides speaking death on the man, we should be speaking life and praying for him. Weather you voted for him or not, weather you agree with his views or not, he's going to be your next President.

I mentioned before about fake Christian boards. I feel sorry for Gospel rappers who provide messageboards for their fans to come together, and all the "fans" do is cause drama. All they do is speak death like I talked about in the paragraph above. If you go to some messageboards you'll find that most people are depressed, some are cutting themselves, some are even contemplating sucide. I'm not lying about that. And these are supposed to be Christian messageboards, and we got people debating almost to the point of cussing each other out. Your heart has to go out to the Gospel rapper who made the messageboard in the first place. It's like if you go to a church that isn't functioning properly, who is going to get the blame? The pastor. It's like you're at a school and it has the lowest grades in it's district, who's going to get the blame? The principle. A sports team is losing every game and it seems like every player has no discipline at all. Who's going to get the blame? The coach. See what I'm saying? The people on these messageboards should have have more respect for the owner of the board and not bring stupid pointless drama and cause a havoc. KJ-52, my heart goes out to you man. I left that board and another board because it was not good for my sanity.

Back to the election, in my home state of California, they put a ban on same sex marriages. Now some people in California are protesting and rioting over that. Me? I think it's God's will being done. The Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a destable sin. It also talks about if you pratice it you will not inherit the kingdom of God. The Bible also says that the wicked shall be turned onto hell and ALL NATIONS THAT FORGET GOD. And as the song says, I know the Bible is right, and somebody's wrong. That the person who is practicing Homosexuality, they can get saved. God loves the person, he hates the sin. My opinion, I think it's great that California voters voted to put a ban on same sex marriages. It's just not right. I hear people say stuff like, "If you were in their shoes, wouldn't you want rights?" If I was in their shoes I'd be on my way to hell if I didn't repent and give my life back to God, bottom line. I don't care what you say, you can't compare this gay rights movement to the civil rights movement back in the day. You can't compare. Now I don't agree with hating a person because he or she practices the sin of homosexuality because like I said eariler, we are not to judge. So killing a person because of a habit or sin is not right. But killing because of a habit and killing because of skin color or race is completely different. I don't know this for sure, but their possibly could've been homosexual black people that went through crap just like the straight ones did. The racist couldn't careless what your habit was, all they saw was that you were black and you were counted as 3/5 of a human being. Get what I mean? You can't compare the two. I'm sorry. Again, I'm not bashing the person. I'm not bashing the person, I'm bashing the habit they pratice. Like I hate smoking and drinking. Some people I know does both. If anything I'd tell them that they need to stop smoking, they need to stop drinking...doesn't mean I'm going hate them for it. For me that would be hating my own family. I know a couple of people who do practice homosexuality and they are some of the funniest, nicest people you've ever meet. See what I mean?

John 3:16 (NLT) says "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." God loves you inspite of what you do and say. He still loves you. Romans 10:9 (NLT) says, "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. " Notice it doesn't say you have to be emotional. It says nothing about crying or anything like that. it simply says that if you open your mouth and say that Jesis is Lord and believe with all your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you will be saved. Some of us have made mistakes in the past week, heck the past 24 hours that we regret, but God is a forgiving God, and we got to be willing to truly repent, turn away, from those mistakes. I don't know why I typed this last paragraph, but here you go. Be blessed.

~Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Dang man, really nice rant. Right on with Obama and the gay marriage deal. Last paragraph was my favorite. People need to be reminded of such things.

    Keep thinking.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!