Friday, November 14, 2008

Expect Anything

Starting this blog off with "There Is A Balm In Gilead" by the Clark Sisters. I'm bored. Just letting y'all know up front. So don't expect this blog to be as deep as they have been recently. So I got an instant message from this guy I haven't chatted with in months. Really had no desire to chat with him again, but he instant messaged me and asked me if I had a X-Box 360. I said no. He ask why. I said, "A) It's expensive B)I'm broke and C) I don't want one period." Now let me warn you, the next line is probably the most genius lines you'll read today. Before I tell you what he said, "Outro" by T-Bone is playing. Now the guy said, "abc is like 123." I wish I was making that up. I couldn't even respond to that. I couldn't phathom that he actually thought and typed that out. Then he actually sent it to me. "Not Guilty (Parkview Mix)" by John P. Kee is now playing. So I exited out the whole conversation without saying a word because there was obviously nothing to say to that. Have you ever find yourself looking at either one of your parents thinking, "How are you not rocking back and forth in a straight jacket?" I'm telling you I'm afraid to become a parent. I see how mentally insane my dad is and I don't want that. I'm already crazy enough, I don't need any help. You may be saying, "Daniel, don't think that about your dad." Yeah, you say that because you don't know him. I live with him. It's an experience I'm dying to forget. "Shake Your Body" by T-Bone is rocking the ear phones now. So at the church, the music leaders are going to be giving evaluations. They told us that at the end of the last choir rehearsal. That junk flipped me the crap out. The first thought that entered my mind was, "Uh oh." I don't know why I start thinking negative but I just don't take criticism well. I take it to personally. I don't feel like crying in front of these people. Yes I do cry, and crying does not make you gay, which is the title of one of my popular videos on youtube. "Running to You" by Deitrick Haddon. Speaking of Deitrick be on the looking out for a review of his new CD Revealed. It's already typed and saved. So even though I'm not going on messageboards any more, I'm still working on my story. I just don't feel rushed or pressured to post it anywhere. When or if I ever complete it, I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. I don't want it just to sit there. Hopefully I'll have some direction of what I want to do soon. "What's the Password?" by Canton Jones is on. I've been watching a lot of Kevin Smith videos on youtube. The videos are mostly from his Q and A's released on DVD. I one that loves honestly. I love when people are blunt. "Holy" by Israel and New Breed is playing now. Anyway, I also respect a high paid director, like Kevin Smith, that can conduct sessions with us regular people and be honest about everything. Now I don't agree with the cussing and all that, but you can't deny that nothing is funnier than true stories sometimes. "Changed Me" by John P. Kee is playing. You know those Adidas Basketball commericials that's been coming on lately? I got curious and went to adidasbasketball.com and watched the videos. My favorite was the one with Tim Duncan's team versus Tracy McGrady's team. Not was it cool to see youngins get a chance to play in the spotlight, but it was hilarious to see McGrady's get fustrated at the calls. All the videos were good though. I recommend any rising basketball player to go on the site and watch them. I'm definitely going to make myself some coffee after I finishing typing this thing. I know that all that caffine is not healthy, but I'm not trying to win a beauty contest, sir. I got to do better, I know. "Time to Leave" by John Reuben. I think the name of the song is a sign that it's time for me to stop. Thanks for reading my randomness, I'll try to do better the next time. Or not. It depends on what's on my mind. Be blessed.

~Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!