Friday, November 21, 2008

Who knows what's coming out my fingers next?

To all my subscribers, readers, and friends! What's up? Starting off with "Death Story" by Lecrae on Windows Media. Again this week don't really have a straight topic I want to go over. Am I the only one who finds those Geico commercials hilarious? In my opinion, those are the best ones being put out right now. "Don't Be A Fool" by Elle Es is playing now. It was same old stuff different week for me. Didn't do anything at all. The evaluations hadn't happened yet at church, but i've come to the point where when it does happen, I'm going to breathe in deep, and just say three words, "Bring it on." "Thou Are Worthy" by John P Kee is playing now. It's like, I'm going to be in a no where to run, no where to hide type of scnerio anyway, so I might as well take it. It's like that episode of Tom and Jerry, yes I do watch Tom and Jerry, when Tom was locked up with a bull. The bull was chasing Tom and Tom had no where to get out. So he put on a blind fold and lit up a cigarette, and let the bull run him over. That's sorta how I'm going to take the evaluation, except without the cigarette you know. Lung cancer is pain I hear. "Lookin Out For Me" by Kirk Franklin is on. So I've been spendin a lot of time lurking in Live Video chat rooms. Good God do the host hate that. If you want to tick a Live Video host off something awful, lurk in the chat room and don't a word. Ooh, the response is classy. Not really classy, but it's highly entertaining. Nah, I do go into the chatrooms sometimes, it just depends on who's in there. There is one particular person I refuse to be in the same room in. That's all I'm going to say about that. "Rivers Flow" by Marvin Sapp is playing on the Windows Mediacles. So I've been getting angry a little bit too easily lately, and sadly my mom's been getting the worse of it. That's definitely not fair to her. What's real sad is I know what the Bible says about anger, and yet I still sometimes let it control me. I personally think it's a sign that I really need to get out of this town and/or house. I'm losing the little sanity I do have everyday I continue to stay at home and do nothing, and I do mean nothing, with my life. It's nobody's fault but mine, and I know that. Will I do something about it? Your answer is as good as mine, because I really can't tell you. If any of you have AIM be free to hit me up. My screenname is BigdDrums. The only instant message I got this week was while I was typing earlier in the blog from a friend of mine, JKCT. Don't ask what that stands for because I don't have the slightest. "Restoration" by Ruben Studdard is on now. Recently I started using Firefox rather then Internet Explorer. I notice, at least for me, that it's quicker and better then IE ever was. I'm thinking that I'm going to have hot cocoa with the whip creamacles on top. Sounds so good right now. "Overcommerture" by Israel and New Breed is playing now. Should I be scared that my dad tends to say stuff to himself the same things I'd say when I was a little kid? Just a thought. "That Ain't Nothin'" by Fred Hammond is on now. Just a quick message to all that is still trashing Obama. Let it go. Just let it go. I think some of y'all are underground racist and just scared to admit it. Yes I said it. Boom suckahs!! Seriously, I saw something that this guy was going to get a T-Shirt with a baby on it with a statement that said something like "If my child makes a mistake, I don't want her to live with the baby." With Senator Obama written on the bottom. Come on sir. That's way to far, and so far over the line even Bill Maher is like, "Come on sir." "You've Been A Friend" by Israel and Newbreed is ending the show tonight. Thanks to all that's has subscribed. If you haven't subscribed please do. Y'all stay saved.

~Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!