Thursday, October 09, 2014

JESUS HAS YOUR HEART, THEN YOUR SPEECH SHOULD SHOW IT

"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh." (The Bible, KJV, Luke 6:45)

We got everybody claiming to have Jesus in their hearts. If you truly have Jesus in your heart, your actions and speech should show it. That's why I have a problem with the term, "cussing Christian." I understand nobody is perfect. I get that none of us want to be judged by what we get caught doing, but I believe that showing Jesus, actually means showing Jesus. You can't show Jesus by living like the World at the same time. It is written that you can't serve both God and mammon. Choose ye this day.

If there's one thing I can't stand is that when I hear one talking some of the nastiest things that could come out of a human's mouth and then claim to have Jesus. Now I was taught that I can't question any one's salvation, but come on now. Never have I seen such lack of Jesus in the midst of Christians. Back biting, gossip, fighting, hate, and everything else. Kurt Carr has a song that says, "We got to put Jesus back number one."

Now let me put this out there for anybody that may be reading these for the first time. When I talk about Jesus, I'm not talking about religion. In religion there's no personal relationship. Never once have I heard somebody say, Buddha just told me...or Muhammad just told me...cause dead people can't talk. Jesus is alive and doing well as I heard it said one time. Why put faith in something that's dead when you can be serving and believing in who is alive?

Let me go back to putting Jesus number one. Jesus never fails. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but Jesus never fails. That alone should be reason enough to put and leave Jesus number one. If Jesus is in your heart then speak Jesus. Stop trying to give Jesus a roommate. We want Jesus in our hearts but don't want to stop cussing, stop lusting, or stop anything else that is unholy. I'm not saying we got to be perfect, but we got to stop purposely making the wrong choices. We got to stop blaming the devil over the choices we make. It is written that if we resist the devil then he will flee. 

If Jesus is in your heart, then let him have it.

Stay Saved,

Daniel Richerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!