Sunday, September 14, 2014

I'LL BELIEVE I'LL TESTIFY, GOD'S BEEN GOOD TO ME (THE DEVIL DON'T LIKE IT) 200!!

The devil doesn't like it when you proclaim the victory you have in Jesus. The devil doesn't like when you tell the good news of Jesus. The devil doesn't like the fact that you made it. There's a song that says, "Never would've made it." You either love it or hate it. Personally, it's my testimony. Because of Jesus Christ, I'm sitting here typing this blog now. I'm going to share this because again, the devil don't like it that I'm still here. About a year ago, I was in the hospital with oxygen in my nose, with an I.V., and was connected to a blood pressure machine. I was scared. I didn't know if I was going to make it. Before going to ER, I was apologizing to my little sister for being a "burden." She told me not to. I got to the hospital room, my mom called me, I was apologizing because I thought this was something I did. I'm not talking about what I was eating and not eating, I was talking about all the stuff like not looking for a job, being lazy, being homeless...I was thinking this was because of those decisions. But mom being mom, she didn't let me continue to think that way. When they let me go home, I requested to leave on a wheel chair, but they never got me. Mom pulled the car around but the hospital people never came back up to get me. I felt alone. I felt like no body cared. I put my head in my hand and tears starting to fall. Again I thought nobody cared. Mom ended up coming up to get me. She told me not to cry, but I couldn't help it.

Reason why I don't testify in church, like stand up and talk, because I'm not comfortable talking to anybody. That's why I don't "open up" like my little sister. I'm different. I'm me. I can't be nobody else. Which is why I'm probably so easy to think down on myself. I've had low self-esteem issues for most of my life. So when I say, I have a job. When I say, I have a drivers license. When I say, I can type. When I say I can put songs together on a mix CD that make sense. The devil doesn't like it. I'm learning that how ever I get treated, I got to be mature. I could easily sink to the level of others, but that solves nothing. I've learned that if you treat people nice that has done you wrong it'll messed them up. I've seen it work that way. It took me a long time, but I'm finally learning to apply what I've learned.

This is my 200th post on this blog site. Technically, it's probably like 202, 203, or something like that, but as of the posts I got now, this is 200. if you would've told me when I was in high school that I'd one day type my 200th blog post on this website, I'd tell you, in so many words, that you're out of your mind. I've posted some controversial stuff through the years. I've posted some stuff that's went over well, I've posted some stuff that nobody cared about. Through the ups and the down, and the good and the bad, thanks for sticking around folks. And thanks to all the people that mock me for posting these. Thanks to all the haters. Thanks for all the people that support.

There's more to come.

Stay Saved,

Daniel Richerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!