Saturday, April 18, 2009

HOOPLAH!!

So I didn't put any real thought to what I was going to blog about tonight. All I can say, and I'm sure all of my regular readers know this, is expect the unexpected. A DVD I ordered came in today, ECW Blood Sport. It had, apparently, the most brutal matches in ECW's history. Should I say original ECW's history. In the new ECW, I guess we can say that most of the matches have been brutal as in terrible. Anyway, I think the DVD was good. The matches was just what you'd expect from Extreme Championship Wrestling which is bloody and hardcore. WWE should look at this DVD and look at the crowd reaction. WWE should look at the history of ECW and look at the family atmosphere that was in the locker room. When you hear the ECW wrestlers talk they call their fellow wrestlers brothers. WWE doesn't have that. I've said this before,and I'll say it again. If you're not going to do right with the name ECW get rid of it. The originals took pride in ECW, and what WWE has done with it, is disrespectful. Extremely, pardon the pun, disrespectful.

Transitioning as only I can...A song that I really am loving now and a song that I've quoted through prayer night after night is "Running Back To You" by Fred Hammond when he was in Commissioned. Now, I don't know what Fred was going through when he wrote this, but I know it fits with me. My favorite part of the song is, "I'm running to you Jesus. Please take me home! See I've been in this run, way to long, and I can't do right any more. I'm tired of pain and I don't like fear, but Lord I want to be more sincere. I never should have left your side. Return me to your guiding light. When you return up in the air, I don't be left out here. I thank you for your saving grace. When I see your face, I'm running back to you." i get out of this song that, no matter how many mistakes you make, you can run to Jesus and he'll accept you with open arms. I know I've made mistakes, and still do. So yeah, I just love this song. Search for it on YouTube. Running Back To You by Fred Hammond.

Again, transitioning as only I can...Update on the cough. It's just about gone. I still sneeze and cough here and there, but it's not as bad as it was. So thanks to all that were and is praying for me. I appreciate it.

To the readers of my new story, first of all thanks for reading. I'm sure you're wondering what's the title going to be, or where am I going with the story. To tell you the truth, when I know, you'll know. I'm just going with the flow right now. So just be patient and hopefully if I keep at it, I'll figure out something. Now to those who don't know what the devil, I'm talking about. Just go to my other blogspot: http://bigdstories.blogspot.com

I'm up to 42 followers on the crack known as Twitter, and to tell you the truth I don't know how I got 2. To all followers reading this, thank you for following. I'll try to keep it interesting. My twitter is @BigDusty864...not that I'm promoting for more followers or anything like that.

Ok, I really got to head to bed now besides trying to figure out more randomness to type out. Got two services tomorrow, and I expect a mighty move of God in both. Y'all be good.

Stay Saved,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!