Wednesday, June 11, 2008

uh OH, the mouth from the south is back...

No, I'm not Jimmy Hart, but thanks for checking out the blog anyway. For the new readers, thanks for checking out the blog. I know there's other and better blogs you could be reading, but you chose to read mine. I appreciated it. Would be great if you would subscribe, also. Let's get it poppin'!

We got the NBA Finals going strong. By this point, Celtics are up 2-1 in the series. I picked the Lakers in 6, but Boston is kicking crazy butt right now. I don't know. I know my good friend Alan is happy with the way the series is going by this point.
I'm countin down to the point where mom's gets sick of me and kicks me out the house. I got a feeling it's only a matter of time.

We got Vince McMahon, who gave 1 million dollars this past Monday. What do I think of it? I think it's cool. He's doing it again next week. I'm sure hoping I get a cut so I can get my student loans out the way, know what I mean? Imagine getting $200,000. After the tithes and offering for the church, you still got plenty to spend for yourself. I mean Vince is making people's dreams come true. It was funny when a person only won 2 dollars. It was straight up hilarious. But the person did get a free trip to New York so I bet she wasn't sad for long. Much respect to the WWE and Vince McMahon for this he's doing. To use to words of Edge and Christian from about 10 years ago, "It totally reaks of awesomeness!"

Ok, y'all I need your questions. I'm overdue for a video and I have no idea of what to do. I had an idea, and I still might do it, but I need some questions just incase it takes me too long to do that idea.

My story, How Did That Happen, is still doing well on the KJ Board for anybody that's wondering. This person with the username "peaceofmind" continues to show love and it's greatly appreciated.

Ok, well I'm off to do something. I don't know. It's 2:20 in the morning right now, and I'm not really tired. I might go into a live chat room as a guest just to be noisy. Or might put in a DVD. The chose is mine. Thanks for reading, if you read this far. Leave a comment, if you please, and tell me what you thought of it. Your likes and dislikes. Or if there's a topic you want me to write about. Don't forget to submit your questions for a video anyway you can, ok?

God bless,

Daniel aka Big d

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!