Wednesday, June 04, 2008

...bring out the pork ribs. I’m back!

Hide the muslims and bring out the pork ribs, I'm back! What's up, this is the one and only, Daniel aka Big Dusty. Thanks for checking out this new blog. I know there's other blogs you could be reading but you decided to read mine and I greatly appreciate it. Let's get this poppin shall we?

What's going on in my life? Same old stuff different day. Well that was short and sweet.

Ladies and Gentlemen, an old rivary has resurfaced. Yes that's right, we're talking about the Celtics and Lakers. This Thursday the NBA finals starts. What a way to end the season by paying tribute to the old school. Through out the playoffs I was hoping this would happen. Now we got Kevin "Don't call me African" Garnett vs Kobe "I pass the ball now, you happy?" Bryant. I think it's going to be a great series. As much as I want KG to get his first ring, my gut is saying that the Lakers got it in 6. I could be wrong, I've been wrong before. Alisha shut up, if you're reading.

Is it just me, or has the elections gone completely out of control? I mean Obama's now former church is full with numnuts, and I mean that in the most Christian way, don't get me wrong. Now do I think it was wrong for Obama to leave? No I don't, but I think it's too little way too late. Maybe if he would've done it a while back, it would've been a sorta good thing for his campaign. If he would've left while Rev. Wright was on his rampage, the church might not even be part of his campaign now. We don't know that for sure, but it's something to think about. Does Obama leaving his church really help things for him? Time will tell. Do I really need to talk about Hiliary "I just want my old room back" Clinton? Nope.

My story, "How Did That Happen?" is getting rave reviews on the KJ-52 messageboard. People are really enjoying it. If you want to see what all the talk is about, just join http://www.kj52.com/smf and go to the Open Mic section. It's on the first page. As a matter of fact, I'm going to work on it as soon as I post this.

So thanks for reading. I apologize if it wasn't the best I've ever done. To the new people once again, thanks for checking my blog. I know there's other blogs you could have checked, but you decided to check mine. I appreciate it. Peace y'all.

~Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!