Friday, June 27, 2008

SHUT UP BEFORE Y’ALL JINX IT!!

What's good my blog readers? Trust me, I'm going to welcome the comments for this one. Alan I once again thank you in advance. Now let me get to the topic then I'll jump around like I usually do.

To the Obama supporters: SHUT UP BEFORE Y'ALL JINX IT!! Look, I want Obama to win just like everybody on BET does, but good Lord, shut your mouth. Lets go back about, I don't know, 4 years ago, when it seemed like everybody in America wanted Bush out of office. What did "we" do? Put Bush back in for another 4 years. So shut up, before McCain gets in office. 4 years ago, Puff Daddy had the Vote or Die campaign going and what happened? I think we all know. Now this jinx is saying and I quote "Obama or Die!" Diddy, shut up before you jinx it for all of us. Gahly. Yes we want Obama to win, but let him win for the right reasons, not just because he's black. Diddy, here's what you do, say "McCain or Die," that way everybody will vote for Obama. Nobody like you no more, Diddy, get over it.

Now for my usually scheduled randomness. Where's the love people? Where is the love? Lack of pic comments, lack of comments in general. It's almost like...who's this mixed boy? Remember me? Big Dusty? The one with the nice smile and hair, which will be gone next summer. Speaking of which, we got about a year to come up with another nickname for yours truly because with the hair, goes Big Dusty. I'm thinking of just being Daniel, but I want to give my people a chance to give me a new nickname anyway. I mean I got the name Dusty by 2 white boys, and I ran with it. Who knows what will happen? Big Dusty only has about a year left y'all. Will he make a comeback after that, God only knows.

Back to jinxing, we got WWE's Night Of Champions coming this Sunday, June 29, 2008. One of the matches being John Morrison and The Miz vs Hornswoggle and Finlay. Everybody wants Hornswoggle and Finlay to win. Yay!! Really? Again let's go back some months ago. Who was the the last Crusierwieight champion in the history of the WWE. Oh yeah, Hornswoggle. He got the title, then they dropped it. So do we as wrestling fans, really want Hornswoggle to win another title? Just a thought. As Jeff Meacham says, "It's just my opinion."

Speaking of opinions, if you reading this and you're into Astrology and you believe that horoscope mess...shut up. You're not going to recruit me. You people are more annoying than BET programming. I mean all this stuff talking like "Well in the past life you can see that..." What? You knew what I was doing when I was just in my dad? I hope some people got that one, anyway...but seriously, get a grip and stop annoying the people.

So now I'd like to thank everyone for reading the blog. I know that there's other blogs you could've read, but you decided to read mine and I greatly appreciate it. Be free to leave a comment leaving your opinion on what I talked about and let's start a discussion. Remember to not conform to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of YOUR mind.

God bless...

Daniel aka Big Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!