Friday, June 20, 2008

Did you get the lincense number?

Of the truck that ran over your face. The best line in Rocky, hands down. What's good y'all? It's now 12:57 in the morning. Got Rocky playing on the DVD. Let's get this blog started right!!

The Boston Celtics are the NBA Champs. Much respect to Kevin Garnett, but I just got one thing about his speech at the end of the game. Gave love to Chi-town, and Minnisota. Where's the love for South Carolina, Kevin? Huh? Your home state? I know you went to Chi-Town to finish high school and then you got drafted, but before that you went to Mauldin High School. If my reading is correct you were born in Maudlin. Show some love for your home state. That's all I'm saying. Other than that, much respect to KG and the Celtics. I had the Lakers in 6 I admit, but who knew? But I am making a pick for next year, for my Miami Heat. They will make the playoffs. YES I SAID IT! It's the Eastern Conference, I can't be wrong with this pick.

Since there's only one person that I know of that's going to comment this, got to give respect to Alan. Thanks for the comment in advance. Comments aren't against the law people. My videos get lack luster comments, my podcast get lack luster comments...I mean, am I lack luster? That's rhetorical don't answer that. Y'all can type pointless bulletins and ims to your "friends" but y'all can't leave one little comment on a blog you read. What the crapacle? I digress.

I'm tired, so I'm going to end this now. Once again thanks for reading. I know there's other blogs that you could've read, but you chose to read mine and I appreciate it. Now COMMENT....if you want to, you know, I'm not trying to force anybody. That's like going in a Live Video chat room as a guest and not having the guts to sign in and say hi. Oh...my bad. Bye y'all.

~Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!