Friday, February 28, 2014

INSPITE OF ALL I'VE DONE...

I'm going to go a different route with this one. I'm going to start off with song lyrics. This is Lookin' Out For Me by Kirk Franklin, one of my all time favorite songs by Kirk.

Remeber when the doctor said
He said he couldn't help you and
Remember when the money was gettin' low
You're hurtin' now your feeling low and just
When you thought the night would never end
The sun came out now you can smile again
Jesus you keep on lookin' out for me


You keep on lookin' out for me [3x]
In spite of all I've done
Jesus you keep on lookin' out for me


 I'm a living witness that in spite of all I've done, Jesus keeps on lookin' out for me. If you know should have been dead and gone, you should have been filing for bankruptcy, you should be in jail...it's not the "universe" that's making this happen. It's the creator of the Universe. The one who reigns over the earth. The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Jesus Christ the King.

We live in a generation of people that are scared to preach Jesus. That are scared to preach the gospel. And these are the same people that quote, "I'm not afraid of the darkness whom shall I fear if God before me. What shall we say to these things. I'm not afraid anymore." We talk about it, but now is the time to be about it. Faith without works is dead. That simple.

I said in the last blog that greater is here. We just got to believe and receive it. There's an old song that says, "You just trust and believe/and when you ask you shall receive/whatever you want/God's got it/Whatever you need/He will supply."

And I'm spent.

Stay Saved,

Daniel Richerson
Facebook.com/bigdusty
Twitter.com/big_dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!