Friday, February 07, 2014

I'm LEARNING

Happy Black History month my readers and judgers! Why black folk got the shortest month of the year? I don't know, I'm mixed...

No music today, in the library, and the streaming media is blocked. Straight to it.

I'm learning to think before I speak. I'm not going to say that it's working 100% of the time because I'll still unleash some mess from time to time, but again I say, I'm learning. Gotta take baby steps people that's all I'm saying. There's a little song I learned when I went to this daycare, Sunshine Learning Center, which was a Christian based daycare and they taught us, "Read your Bible, pray everyday and you'll grow, grow, grow." Corny kids tune, but the words are true. Now my knuckle head self as a joke I used to reverse it. Like we did the movements and everything. like when you grow we elevated ourselves and when we shrank, you know we...shrank...get it? So me as a joke, when others grew, I shrank and when they shrank I grew. Look don't judge me on what I did as a child...I've been ignorant a long time folks. Pray my deliverance in the Lord.

Moving on, that's what I've been trying to do lately more. Reading the Bible and praying more. Now when I pray, I don't pray like the old mothers at a convocation. I do as the old hymn says, "Have a little talk with Jesus, tell him all about our troubles." I believe some people get a little fearful when they're asked to pray or asked about their pray life. Cause some "saints" believe that if you don't pray like them, then you ain't praying. If you don't fast like them, you ain't fasting. If you don't praise like them, you ain't--and I say I'm ignorant...You got to live this life. You can't depend on others to live your life for you. The choices You make dictate the life You lead.

Ever had a dream about yourself, and all of the sudden you caught a vision on how you really are and it scares the mess out of you? I mean it's like looking in the mirror for the first time and realizing how dirty you really are. So you immediately jump in the shower. Basically what I'm saying is people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. He that is without sin cast the first stone. We as Americans tend to think that we're the end all be all of this globe, when if we really turn the mirror on ourselves and stop judging other countries, we'd be a bit more humble...maybe. Like the winter Olympics going on, right? The olympics going on in Russia and they haven't approved gay marriage, so we as the high and mighty Americans are casting stones at the country for not being like us. You know it's weird as a so called "God fearing" nation, we accept things NOT of God.

Stay Saved,

Daniel Richerson
Facebook.com/bigdusty
Twitter.com/big_dusty and Instagram.com/big_dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!