Friday, March 25, 2011

SOMETHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN...I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT

First of all let me apologize for this being up a day late. I'll do better. I'm really trying to stay consistent with YouTube, my podcasts, and with my blogs.

I was going to blog on being deserted, but I don't know about any of you, but I'm sick of typing the mopey blogs. So with that being said...

Ever get that feeling in the pit of you stomach that something crazy is going to happen, but you can't put your finger on it? Like every time you daydream, you see yourself doing something you never thought you'd have the guts to do. that happens to me constantly. You just feel something brewing and there's no way to get around it. Here's the crazy thing though, as you see these things happening in your head, you get nervous like it's happening right now. Your leg starts shaking, your heart starts pounding, your voice gets hoarse...I mean it's literally like you're about to get up and do it at that very moment.

Like tonight, I'm going to the last of a 3 night 2 day conference. I didn't go to the choir rehearsal. I didn't go to any service of the conference thus far. Yet and still, tonight I'm expecting great things. I even caught myself daydreaming about leading a song tonight. Is that weird? I don't know what that is to be  honest. It's like at church, just about every time I lead a song, I just about know what the song is going to be because before hand I'm listening to the song over and over, or I can't get it out my head.

 Well that's the blog. I'll be back to my regular scheduled rants next week, but for this week, this is it.

Thanks for reading.  Share your thoughts and comments below. Feel free to read the other blogs and leave your thoughts on those as well. Twitter and Facebook info is on the right. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/danielakabigd DailyBooth: http://www.dailybooth.com/bigdusty Podcasts: http://bigdusty.podomatic.com Also let's spread this around, send this to the people you know, like, and don't like.

Stay Saved,

Daniel Richerson aka Big Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!