Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fools...why is this a holiday?

I've been out spoken on how I hate April Fools day. One reason being is the fact that I'm easy. I don't like being got. I take it to seriously. Anybody else like that? I looked up the history and it goes hundreds of years back apparently. Either way, my opinion, I put this day up there with Valentines Day. Waste of time. People play pranks on each other every day. People show love to their significant other everyday. Why oh why do they need a holiday? What, to do it "bigger and better than ever?" Give me a break. I may sound like a hater, well...

Well that's it. Can't think of nothing else. Bye!

~ Daniel Richerson

P.S. I hate the new YouTube layout. HATE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!