Saturday, March 07, 2009

Follow me everything is alright...

That's right my people, I'm on Twitter. I have only 4 followers as this is being typed, so if you're on Twitter, follow me at http://www.twitter.com/bigdusty864. If you're not on twitter, that's your choice. Well that's all. Nah, I'm just kidding...

I also signed on to this site iseecolor.com. I have no idea what's on there or what's the site is about. All I know is that it's supposed to help me and a good friend of mine expose some underground bands. So keep that situation in your prayers.

So like I said before, I'm on twitter. (Quick commercial break, check out this video. It's about twitter...in a way). And I'm following the world renowned rapper and the conceited Sean "Diddy" Combs. He's living proof that any Christian parents that may be reading this, you must be careful of who you let your kids listen to. I've seen and read Diddy bring up God like he's saved, then in the same breath cuss like he's in a Kevin Smith movie. Hypocritical? I think so. The Bible talks about not cussing. One verse that's become one of my favorites is Ephesians 4:29. You can look it up and read it for yourselves but in a nut shell it says don't cuss. Don't say any filthy thing. That only thing that should come out your mouth should "minster grace to the hearers." Now that's the Bible. How you going to claim to be a God follower, and continue to cuss. I don't know.

Now let me say this. In Proverbs 26:11, it compares a dog returning to his vomit to a fool returning to his sin. All I'm going to say about that is that time is winding up. Jesus is on his way back. Now I not going to be stupid and try to predict when because Jesus is going to come when we least expect it. He could come tonight. He could come 80 years from now. The point is. We got to be ready and take a life long time out from being foolish.

Is Dick Vitale's voice annoying to anybody else? Or is it just me?

Oh and yes the title is from a song by Uncle Cracker. I like that song. Don't judge me.

I've been suffering from a cough for weeks now. I can't seem to get rid of it. It's more annoying than watching new Nickelodeon shows trying to be the next Kenan and Kel. Forget it Nick, it won't happen!

Ever been at a place so long that when you go to the restaurants, they just about know you by first name? Yeah, that's a clue that you need to move. My dad says, "No son, that's just as American as apple pie!" pssh....Let me explain something ok. I'll never get annoyed with apple pie. People asking where I've been when I walk in a restaurant after I haven't been there in weeks...yes that will get annoying.

Well that's about all I got for this blog. Be on a look out for a new podcast. Imma try to get one done this coming week. Stay saved.

~Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!