Saturday, March 14, 2009

Deep thoughts then my usual randomness

So apparently Rhianna and Chris Brown are back together. Rhianna is a pretty girl, but obviously something ain't functioning up there in the head. Oprah said something that I actually agree with. She said, "If he hit you once, he's going to do it again." With that being said, I know it's possible for Chris Brown to get save, but many of the true saints know that just because you said yes to Jesus does not mean your issues are going to stop. I understand that you got to forgive, but don't go back to the problem. That's where a lot of us mess up when we claim we've gotten rid of the habit or issue without killing the source of the thing to begin with. If you don't drop or get rid of the source, then you can expect the thing to come back stronger. It's like a plant. The way to kill a plant is not by chopping off the top. You got to get to the root of that plant to kill it. I wish the best for Rhianna and hopefully she'll smarten up.

I talked about this in the last podcast I did, which can be found at here. Trying to stop abortion is not the problem. You got to get to the source. What's the source? The source is having sex before marriage. Abortion is nothing but a cover up so you don't have suffer the consequence of your actions or sins. I've said this before, and yes I stole it from Tyler Perry. If you can lay there and do it, stand up and take the consequence. None of this choice crap. You had the choice, in some cases, to do the do. Now an argument I hear is from rape victims. I understand why they would want the abortion, but let me say this. Don't punish the baby for the sin. Don't punish the baby for the rape. Think about this, what if Martin Luther King was aborted? What if Obama was aborted, although some of you wish that was? What if Abraham Lincoln was aborted? What I'm saying is, you don't know what the baby could become. Think if your all time favorite comedians was aborted, where would the entertainment world be today? Would it be better or worse? Nobody knows. Just trying to make y'all think that's all. And let me say this, condoms is yet another excuse to try and cover up. Again, if you laid there and did it, and you had a choice to do it, and you got pregant, be woman or man enough take care of the baby. For parents, please don't push for abortion if your child makes a mistake. The mistake is in the sex, not the baby.

I'm up to 7 actually followers on Twitter! I'm moving up. Hey, maybe by next week, I'll be up to 10 or more. Who knows. By the way, my twitter is twitter.com/bigdusty864.

So what have I been up to? Well, now I got to go to the bathroom, so I'm going to end this soon. Still no job. No license, and it is because lack of trying. Sue me. I'm going to Moes after church Sunday. BTW, I officially can't stand the stuff crust pizza from Pizza Hut. I just think the crust is disgusting.

Ok, well I'm going to watch the rest of SNL, Saturday Night Live, and then go to my room for the night.

~Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!