Monday, August 11, 2008

I’m so glad so glad that He gave me...THE GIFT TO WRITE!!

Leave your doors unlocked and let homewreckers like Snow White come in. I'm back with another one of my underrated, commented, and I'm guessing viewed blogs. I'm not going to sing it, I'm fixin to bring it.

So as we all know, we lost Bernie Mac and Issac Hayes. Bernie was one of the best comedians of all time. He definitely left his mark in the business. He will be missed. Issac Hayes was a funk legend. Known for the theme to Shaft. Also known as Chef from South Park. Let me say this about Hayes. He had to be one of the biggest hypocrites for leaving South Park as he did. He left because they did a show on Scientology? Are you kidding me? South Park is one of the most anti-religion, anti-values, anti-anything shows every put on TV. It just didn't make sense to me that's all. Another thing, I'm confused about. Most people believe that when they die, they go to Heaven or Hell. What do scientologist believe? Where do they supposedly go when they die? Science books? I'm just guessing because I don't know. It's crazy.

I've been drinking hot tea lately, is that weird? My sister said that hot tea has more caffine than coffee. That's strange because I just had two helpings, and I'm still tired as crap. What the barnicles?

So we got the Summer Olympics going on. Both basketball teams are dominatiing so far. Of course it's only been like one day, but anyway. Is anybody actually watching the Olympics? To be honest, I'm watching little by little. I watched that last little bit of the Women USA Basketball straight murder the Chinese. Not murder in the literal since, but you know, the Chinese lost by a lot of points. That sounds better.

To readers old and new, always remember that you can be a Bible Scholar, but if you're not a Bible Follower you're not going to Heaven. Thanks for reading friends. Subscribe where you can subscribe, and continue to support. Be blessed.

~Daniel aka Big d

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!