Monday, August 25, 2008

Going random because I can son!!

1:40 in the morning in the east coast, and I'm going back to the old time way. When it comes to blogs, anyway. Yesterday I was looking through my old blogs and saw the classic random blogs. So I thought, tonight, I'm going random. Oh it's going to be a time. Got the music going with "My Walk" by Canton Jones. It's actually almost over. As a matter of fact, Elle Es just came on with her interlude "The Highest Education." Well, the Olympics is over. The USA Basketball team won Gold, proving that 2004 was a fluke. I missed the gold medal game because I was sleep. Darn these human trends. Sleeping, I mean really. Anyway, "Not My Will" by Sammy Young and his group is playing now. I'm loving this new TV we got in the living room. It's a 42" LG HD TV. I need a new profile pic, don't y'all think? I mean let me know. don't be talking about me behind my back. No judging. 1:48 in the morning now. I'm actually drawing a blank. I should do these more often, I'm losing it. So I've been listening to talk radio on the internet lately. "Everybody Dancing" by Canton Jones is playing now, but yeah, Christian comedian Akintunde hosts a great show from 2-4 in the afternoon...Eastern time. Dang people on the west coast be getting screwed! Bless your hearts, Westcoasters. 1:51 now. I missed WWE's Monday Night Raw because I took a nap an hour before it came on and I woke up when it went off. I went on the website to see what I missed and it looked to be a decent show. John Cena is injured again, which has to make the wrestling fans over the age of 5 happy. Anyway, "Stand Out" by Tye Tribbett is playing now. 1:54, by the way, thanks for all the love on last week's blog. It's great that I'm getting support week after week. Come on people, I know I'm not much to look at, but still. Look past that. I was really shocked that the only comment I got for last week's blog was from the youth minister from my church. He's on my top if you want to know. Devon is his name, but yeah. He probably still thinks I post these everyday. If you haven't already, check out my latest video. For you people on myspace, it's on the page. If you need the link, hit me up with your comments and I'll give it to you. For you people on LiveVideo...pfft. Y'all can't show a mixed boy love for nothing! FYI, "Incredible God" by Youthful Praise is playing. It's now 2:00 in the morning, for those trying to keep up. I don't know why, but do you. The Bible says in Proverbs I believe, comment and tell me if I'm wrong, but the Bible says that life and death lies in the power of the tongue. So why is it that some choirs are singing like there at a funeral for the pope? When did it become against the law for life to be involved in singing for the Lord? I mean, I've never been to one, but if you go to a regular hip-hop concert, they put life in their performances. Of course they're talking nonsense, but they be hype about the nonsense. So when a person comes in to church, and sees the choir singing songs flat with no life, what are they supposed to think? Come on now. Singing out, and singing with life is not against the law. "If I" by Grits is playing now. I guess I just have a third eye, so to speak when it comes to music. I hear and see stuff that some people don't. It's not demonic or anything like that, it's just like with comedians. They see something funny that most of us can't. It's a gift. 2:07, and most of you are tired of reading because I didn't seperate this into paragraphs. Sue me, I don't care. Paragraphs are for structured blogs, and I don't do those often. "Jesus Is All" by Fred Hammond, my favorite singer, is playing now. So to friends old and new, thanks for reading. I wasn't as random as I used to be, but I'll get back there eventually. Always remember, that being a Bible Scholar will not get you to Heaven. You have to be a Bible Follower. See y'all next week.

~Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!