Monday, May 22, 2017

GOT A STORY TO TELL...


2013 was a tough year for yours truly. I got fired from my job in January. And some months later I started having trouble sleeping at night because I couldn't breathe. I was told to go to the doctors, but I wouldn't go only because I hated the doctors. The old thing about I don't want to go to the doctors cause they might find something wrong with me thing? That was me. Went to California that July and still had trouble sleeping at night, but I did my best to no sell it. Everybody could see something was wrong but I was steadily trying to deny it. I was sweating more than I usually do, but still I refused to go to the hospital or the doctors, because I figured like a common cold that it would go away.

It wasn't until that September that I just couldn't take it anymore. I asked my sister to take me to Urgent Care. I was nervous. I couldn't lay flat back because I couldn't breathe. Every time I laid flat back I felt like I was suffocating. Come to find out my blood pressure was sky high, I had a lot of fluid, and I got diagnosed with Chronic Heart Failure, or CHF. Ended up staying in the hospital for like 3 or 4 days, but it felt like 3 or 4 months. One day as I was eating lunch, I got told by one of the doctors, that I'd be dead by 30.

When I got released by the hospital I was told to find a doctor. Didn't do it. Took my medicine for like the first couple of weeks, then I stopped. I was feeling ok, until...
Christmas of 2014, I was admitted to another hospital for the same thing. At least at this hospital I was given a couple of more years past 30. This time, with the help of my mom, I found a doctor and I continued to take my medicine.
Keeping up with my appointments, continuing to take my medicine, and with the prayers of the righteous, I can now say there's no trace of CHF in my body. And as of May 22, 2017, I'm 30 years old, and alive to type this post. I was sent tot he hospital for some test, and it came back that there was no trace of CHF, and my heart is beating regular. Now I just got to get this weight and blood pressure under control. Also finding a job wouldn't hurt either.

There's nothing to hard for God. I've seen Chronic Heart Failure kill a lot of people, and for some particular reason I'm still hear. Who wouldn't want to serve a God like this. I should've been dead. As a matter a fact, not too long from when I got out the hospital the first time, I went to a funeral or home going service, and I was struggling because I was telling myself this should've been a double funeral. But God. There are somethings I may not know. There are some places I can't go, but I am sure of this one thing, that God is real and I can feel him in my soul. Yes God real. He's real in my soul. Yes God is real for He washed and made me whole. His love for me is just like pure gold. For God is will for I can feel Him in my soul.


Stay Saved,


Daniel Richerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!