Saturday, May 14, 2016

MAKE SOME NOISE

But thou art holy that inhabitest the praises of Israel. Psalms 22: 3

Some of us having made noise in a long time. The song writer said there is a sound that is pleasing to his ear. A sound of praises lifting into the atmosphere. Every time you lift your voice. You need to know. Jesus loves to hear the sound of praise.

God inhabits the praises of his people.. For some of us then, we’re not giving God a home to live in. Old song says because He lives in me I can face tomorrow, Because He lives in me All my fears are gone. Because I know who holds tomorrow. And I know Who holds my hand. So if He lives in you there should be some praise somewhere. There should be some noise somewhere.

There’s a song that says, "You are just a praise from a breakthough. Just a praise away from a blessing. If you’d just reach down inside from the depths of your soul and bring forth a right now praise that’s already you." The old saints would say, when I think of the goodness of Jesus and all that he’s done for me, my soul cries out….Thank God for…When’s the last time you thought of the goodness of Jesus and something began to bubble in your spirit that you had no choice but to open your mouth.

I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.  My soul shall make her boast in the Lord; the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O maginify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. O taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Psalms 34: 1-4, 8
I sought the Lord and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. There’s a definition of sought in the Hebrew that says, “ask, request, seek, beg, demand, desire.” I imagined David just didn’t just seek the Lord like we seek people playing hide and seek. I imagine David was hollering. You know when you’re desperate the quiet stuff goes away. If you’re trapped, you’re not quietly doing nothing. You’re screaming for help. David didn’t just seek any body. He didn’t seek just a god. He sought THE God. He sought the King of kings and the Lord of Lords. He sought the Lord and the Lord heard him. When the last time your praise was so crazy you wanted to make sure the Lord heard you? When the last time you didn’t praise God cute. Pastor always says you can’t praise God cute. When are we going to start listening.

O clap your hands all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph. Psalm 47 :1

We got the first part of clapping of the hands down pact. Just about every service you go to, somebody said, “Give the Lord a praise.” It’s usually the sound of clapping of the hands. When the last time you lifted up your voice? When’s the last time you opened your mouth to praise God, and not to gossip and talk about people. When the last time your spoke life and not death. A lot of us have been making noise, but the noise you’re making has no benefits. The bible say, “Make a joyful noise unto the Lord…”

Psalm 98:4 “Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth; make a loud noise, and rejoice and sing praise.”

Some of you want to sing but don’t want to sing praise.

And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that if these should hold their peace, the stones should immediately cry out. Luke 19:40

Stop letting these Pharisees stop you from making a joyful noise to God. Don’t let anybody stop your praise.


Song writer said, “You don’t know my story. All the things that I’ve been through You can’t feel my pain. What I had to go through to get here. You’ll never understand my praise. So don’t try to figure it out. Because my worship my worship is for real.” Then it goes on and says, “I’ve been through too much not to worship him.” Old song says, “When the praises go up, blessings come down.” I think your praise should identify how bad you want it. Your praise, I feel, should match your desperation. 

How desperate are you? 

Stay Saved, 

Daniel Richerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!