Sunday, July 05, 2009

I talk to much, yeah and? Sue me...

Some of you that know me in person know that I don't usually say a whole lot. When I do talk, I get told I talk too much. When I don't talk, I get perceived as being mean. People can never be satisfied. The word "content" don't even exist. We don't know how to stay content. We are never satisfied. I have been silent in public for too long. The only reason I stayed quiet was because I didn't want to come off as an idiot. When I was little, people thought I was some kind of a mute because I hardly said anything. The power of life and death lies on the tongue. We quote that all the time. In order to use that power, you have to open up your mouth and say something. You have to talk. You stay silent, you have no power. That'll preach. Anyway, no longer will I stay silent to try to please anybody. I will run my mouth. I've been silent and letting the devil run things, but the Devil is a lie. You know, people be having the best day so far, and you with your Holy Ghost self can mess it up by judging. You go to church ready to go. Ready to give God your all, and one "Holy Ghost filled" person says one thing negative to you, and it messes you up almost completely. Words have power. Either life or death, words have power. I said I'm no longer going to stay silent, and I'm not, but in the midst of my talking, I'm going to do my best to speak life. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" is a crock of toilet crap. While I was in school, specifically elementary and middle, I was the smelly kid. I got talked about more than any kid deserves. I've cried in school more times than a teenage girl after getting dumped. I'm not hard. I'm as soft hearted as they come. I got talked about so much that my self esteem got lower than jokes about mentally challenged people. So I know how much power words can have. People may try to shut me up, people may tell me I talk to much, shoot I might even get told to shut up by people I "respect," but as long as the Bible is right, as long as I got this mouth, and as long as my tongue is in my mouth, I'll shall talk. Talking's what I do. Trust, it's what I do. The days of me being quiet because I'm worried about what people think is over. I've been through 22 years of life being silent, and because of which I have no friends. It's hard to have friends while staying silent. Trust me, I know. I've been hurt by words. I've been hurt by people. Heck, I've been hurt by the church. Through it all, I've been silent. No more. Say I talk to much. Some of you don't talk enough. Hello?

Stay Saved,

Daniel aka Big Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!