Monday, May 18, 2009

Youtube, church, NBA and more. Let's move!!!

What's good my blog readers? Once again got the iPod going. Let's get this moving.

On Duty by Da Truth.

My YouTube channel is gaining dust. My last video didn't get any buzz at all. I guess if I had more clout, the video about nothing would've got more hits. I'll try to come up with something here soon. I'm also overdue for a podcast. My bad y'all.

Sing by Micah Stampley

What a time we had at church this past Sunday. Our youth leader poured out his soul to us. It was youth Sunday so the kids did most of the stuff. It was a good rest for those of us in choir/praise and worship team. I was on the Praise and Worship team this past Wednesday Night. I was told, I did a good job.

National Anthem by Jimi Hendrix

So the youth leader's subject for his message was "Tag, you're it!" At first glance, I thought it was cheesy. I had no idea where he was going with it. That's what I get for judging before getting the meat of it because the message was awesome. We had some good ole' fashioned chuch after he spoke. He used an example of the game tag where you tag someone and it's their job to tag someone else, etc etc.

It's Raining by Israel and New Breed

He said in a nut shell that's how we should be. When we're praising and worshiping God, we have no idea who we're having impact on. The person beside you might be going through something, and your praise could be just the impact or "tag" if you will the person needs. I think that when we do go to church, we should looked forward to getting tagged. Tagged by the message, tagged by the atmosphere. All and all, it was an awesome time. After church people were tagging each other saying, "Tag, you're it." Ok, I admit, I found that cheesy. Sorry. The little kids were actually playing tag. Bless their hearts.

I'm Still Here by Dorinda Clark-Cole

So now both the Eastern and Western Conference finals of the NBA are set. We got the Magic vs the Cavs and the Lakers vs the Nuggets. For the East, I got the Cavs winning in a close series if the Magic played like they did in Game 7 against the Celtics. For the West, I got the Nuggets. Charles Barkley said it best that the Lakers are not consistent. Through out the playoffs the Nuggets have been consistent. Even when they lost, they still played well. So going by that, it would be Nuggets vs Cavs in the Finals. With that match up I would have to give it to the Cavs because they are a bit more hongry I think.

My Walk by Canton Jones

For those reading this on MySpace, or if you're reading this and you still go on MySpace religiously, I got one question...why? Facebook and Twitter are calling begging you to answer and come to 2009. MySpace is falling off and I don't think they're ever going to up there where they was.

Turn It Around by Israel and New Breed

So as I'm typing this it's almost 1:40 in the afternoon here in South Carolina. My sister is still sleep. Now I have no idea what time she went to bed, but either way, this isn't surprising. My sister can literally sleep a whole day away and not feel bad about it. When she told me that she wasn't going to eat breakfast, I didn't know she also meant lunch. I mean, I take naps during the day, but I would have to go to bed extremely late to wake up after noon. Usually no matter what time I go to bed, I'm up at least before or at 10:00 AM. Don't know why, but that's how it usually works.

You Are My Daily Bread (Live) by Fred Hammond

Ok, thanks for reading good people. Hope it wasn't too boring for ya. Get at me on Twitter, BigDusty864 is my user name. Be sure to comment before you leave and follow me here on Blogger if you can. Holla!

Stay Saved,

Daniel aka Big d

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!