Monday, September 22, 2008

Sorry it took so long

Starting off this blog with a song that was ringing in me after Sunday morning service at the church, "No Weapon" by Fred Hammond. The song is based from Isaiah 54:17 (KIV) which says, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." Powerful verse, and powerful song. So anyway, sorry for the long break between blogs. It's hard coming up with subjects to talk about when you're not a big news watcher. It's hard for me to watch CNN, Fox News, etc because of all the hyprocrisy that goes on. I can't stand that stuff. Either way, let's see if I can figure out somethin for this blog.

"Rain On Me" by Bryon Cage is playing now. Another good song. So most of you that are reading have seen the new pic that I've posted. It's my default MySpace (where this is originally being typed) and FaceBook. I'm surprised it didn't get any comments. I'm guessing it proves Proverbs 18:24a which says, "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly." It the midst of looking for that verse, "I Honor You" by Bishop T.D. Jakes started playing.

I'm drawing a blank people. I literally can't think of anything else to write about. To the people reading on Live Video, let me come clean. You know those lurkers that never come in and chat? hehe, sorry! I'll try to do better the next time.

"You Can" by Dorinda Clark-Cole is playing now. Ah, now I got something. The track I'm listening to now is produced by J. Moss, who is Dorinda's cousin. J. Moss is an excellent producer. He can also sing, but he's an overrunner. What I mean by that is that he seems to think, the more he runs, the more love he gets from his audience. Example? Well I'm glad you asked. His song, "Praise On The Inside" is an awesome track. Yesterday in the morning, Sunday morning, I was watching Gospel Music Channel, and low and behold J. Moss came on with a live performance of "Praise On The Inside." I changed the channel within 30 seconds because the runs were so irritating. Now don't get me wrong. I love runs. The late Rev. James Moore was the king of them, but if you feel that your voice is not secure enough to sing without runs, then how in the world did you get a record deal? That's exactly why I'll never own a Rance Allen CD. FYI, if you don't know what I mean by runs or running in a song, it means...well i don't know the webster's definition.

In the midst of trying to find a definiton a song has played and a song is playing. The song that played was "On Time God" by Dottie Peoples. The song playing now is "Perfect Peace" by Sammy Young. Now "This Is The Day" by Fred Hammond is playing. Before I another song sneaks up on me, Dad just came back home from work and I got the new WWE Magazine. So, I'm going to get to reading that. Hope you enjoyed the blog. Hopefully I said something that made sense.

Be blessed,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!