Friday, February 02, 2007

Once again back from popular demand is your boy, you cousin from a different aunt, your brotha from another motha. How y'all doing? I'm doing awesome. Everything has been great since Sunday night. I'm telling you the anointing of God was so strong in that place. I've been praying more at night. The stuff I watch has been cleaner. One thing I learned is that you can make it. Always remember that through all the things you go through in life, if you have God, you can make it.

As for the Super Bowl, I want the Colts to win, but I'm starting to be iffy about that. Think about it, how many times in the history of sports have the "underdogs" come back and win the whole enchilada? A whole bunch of times, right? I'm just saying I won't be surprised either way. That's my thought on it. Oh, I got to tell y'all this. When my mom got up to do announcements Sunday Night, she mentioned that a church is going to be showing the game. Then she said, and I'm not lying, "Can somebody say Go Bears." If you know who and how my mother is, you can't be surprised she did that. I was dying myself.

There's a lot of Wrestling DVD's I want. Like the RVD DVD they made a couple of years ago, the new ECW DVD, the new DX DVD, and etc. All of them look like they're worth the watch. I might get at least one when taxes are done. Speaking of wrestling, I think it's slowly becoming like it was back in the 90's. The matches are getting better, the promos are starting to make since, except for Vince "I like showing my winkled butt" McMahon. He knows how to ruin a show doesn't he? I admit the man is fit for his age, but who gives a crap? I mean really, who wants to see a man old enough to remember Hulk Hogan when he had hair on his head, wrestle? Now they're are exceptions like Ric Flair. He can still handle himself. He deserves respect. ECW is starting to be good, a little. I do hope to see more extreme matches in the future. I know that people say the old ECW is dead, blah blah blah. But hearing Joey Styles saying "Oh my God!!!" is what I look forward to weekly.

More audio blogs are coming for those who listen. I don't know about the videos, though. The ones I've made have been slacking on the feedback side, so my thing is, if people are commenting it tells me they don't like it. At least the audio gets feed, at least more than the videos.

But anyway, y'all be good. Big ups to Ashley for adding me as a friend on Xanga. To my friends on MySpace who are reading this, be sure to comment the page and stuff and I'll get back at ya. I'm not as mean as my pictures look, ok? To my friends on FaceBook, hello. I don't know if y'all remember I'm even on your list for friends or what, but I'm still here. Y'all can leave something on my wall or comment on my notes. I don't bite. To everybody else who might be reading, thank you.

God bless,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!