Saturday, February 26, 2011

Was CBS right to cancel Two and a Half Men?

So by now I think we all know what's going on with Charlie Sheen. If you don't then use these search engines called Bing or Google. I think they will help a lot.

Charlie recently went on a radio rant which was reported to be the cause of the cancellation of his successful show and a show that I'm a fan of, Two and a Half Men. During this rant he went after the higher ups of the show and blah blah. Am the only one thinking that this is not a just reason to cancel the show? I'm not condoning what Charlie did, don't get me wrong, but I thought this was show business? Wasn't the show like one of the top sitcoms on TV? So they had a show that was a money maker, and they cancel it because Charlie was honest when the host asked him a question. Way to save money in a bad economy CBS.

I know, I know, Charlie's unstable. Charlie's a drunk. Charlie's doing home rehab. Charlie's this, Charlie's that. Let me introduce y'all to a little known performer, arguably the best wrestler of all time, and he's going to the WWE Hall Of Fame by the way, Shawn Michaels. Shawn, in the mid 90's, was what Charlie Sheen is now. I don't think he did rants on radio station, but he was a pain in the butt backstage. He spoke his mind to the higher ups when he didn't like something. All the while Shawn was on drugs. See the comparison? Did the WWF/E fire Shawn? No. Did the WWF/E kick Shawn off the main show? No. Shawn was making money for the company. WWF/E was smart to know that yes Shawn was a pain in the butt, but he was stealing the show and holding the company together while WCW was kicking their butts in the ratings.

Please save the "money isn't everything" stuff, ok? While I do agree the money is in fact not the most important, it is important. Is Charlie right in the head? No, but is any actor in Hollywood right in the head? I rest my case. The only difference between Charlie and everybody else is that Charlie got caught.

Doesn't that remind you of religious people? When you make a mistake and get caught, they ride you until they or you die, but at the same time they have done the same thing or something worse than you did.

Now, I know that not many people is going to agree with me on this, but this is my opinion, and I'm sticking to it! I am American, fat and opinionated.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave your comments below. As always the Facebook and Twitter info is on your right. My DailyBooth is http://dailybooth.com/bigdusty My YouTube is http://youtube.com/danielakabigd Share this on Facebook. Retweet this on Twitter. Share with whoever you think will enjoy it.

Stay Saved,

Daniel Richerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!