Thursday, May 20, 2010

Last Blog from the 618...

Well they say all things must come to an end. And in a few hours, I'll officially be heading back to the 864. Again I repeat this is not how I wanted to end up at first. At first the plan was to move up here, get a job, and probably get settled. But it didn't work out that way. Without going into details, I no longer look at this move as a bad thing. I don't. When I first head that I was going back, I was depressed. That's the bottom line. Now, I'm looking forward to what's in store back in SC.

I look back on my time up here as a learning experience. I once said that my move up here was a waste of time, but it wasn't completely. I learned a lot up here. I met people that I'll never forget. I met people that I hope will remain friends for a life-time. It wasn't all good. It wasn't all bad. I laughed. I cried. I was happy. I was sad. I'm going to take what I learned up here and apply it back in the 864.

A lot has changed in the almost 6 months I've been up here. When I moved up here, I was ready for a change, and in a way, that's happened. So this is it. Goodbye 618, hello 864.

Stay Saved,

Daniel Richerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!