Saturday, February 27, 2010

I feel for Chile and Haiti, but...

Matthew 24:6-8 says, "You will soon hear about wars and threats of wars, but don't be afraid. these things will have to happen first, but that isn't the end. Nations and kingdoms will go to war against each other. People will starve to death, and in some places there will be earthquakes. But this is just the beginning of troubles." Chile got hit with a massive earthquake. And there's rumors for a tsunami to hit Hawaii. But the Bible says these things will happen before Jesus returns. So as my favorite wrestling faction, D-Generation X, asks all the time, "Are you ready?" Now I'm not going to be foolish and say that Jesus is coming back on this certain date or that certain date, but I will say that He's definitely on his way back. I feel for the people of Haiti and Chile, but the Bible says don't be afraid. I guess what I'm saying is, us believers should be celebrating. Jesus is returning soon! Some of you reading that don't know better are going to bad mouth me and say something like, "Why should we celebrate people's lives being taken away by the weather?" Like I said, I feel for the people affected by it. The reason we're celebrating is because the Bible is right. The Bible is true. We're celebrating because we're, at least those of us that are saved, are going to be soon be caught up to meet him in the air. I pray that this is a wake up call to all the lazy saints. I pray that this is a wake up call for people contemplating salvation. Now one reason that we all should be celebrating is because we're breathing. Psalm 150:6 says, "Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD." How can that be said any plainer? You're breathing. You're alive. So...

Stay Saved,

Daniel Richerson

1 comment:

  1. I feel what you saying. i understand where you coming from. revelations is coming and the world is getting bleeker. times are crazy and people seem to be okay with it as if its normal. no one has a sense of urgency. the churches should be talking about it now. adding it up making it known but i guess you have to see it for yourself. we're blinded by one thing/incident and cant see the other.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!