Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nothing serious, just me

What's up? The past few blogs have been more serious note, but I just thought that I come to you on the regular tone. As some of you know, I'm moving to Collinsville, IL. For those who don't know, SURPRISE! Actually that's the reason I got a haircut in the first place. I'm looking for this move to be a fresh start for me. I don't want to go to a new place with old baggage. That'll preach huh? Anyway I started packing already and I'm almost done actually. BTW the move is gonna happen the beginning of next year. So you can say that 2010 is gonna be a new year and a new start for me. Now I don't know if this move is gonna be a good change or a bad change, but it's a change I'm looking forward to. I spent most of my life here in SC, and I've really become lazy. I think a move to a new place could really be the umph I need to get off my fluffy butt and do something. Plus I'm going to be with my moms, and she isn't gonna let me be lazy, or she'll send me back here. In all honesty, I don't want that to happen

Now I said that I don't want to go up to a new place with old baggage. So to all that is reading this, which I'm hoping is a lot of people, I forgive you, and I hope you forgive me. I wrote a blog on forgiveness and I used the verse where it says that if we don't forgive others, God won't forgive us. Let me talk about that a little bit. I didn't want this blog to be serious, but either way. Forgiveness. When God forgives you, he gives you a clean slate right? We say we strive to be like God. Back in the 90s there was a fad going around with people wearing bracelets with W.W.J.D., which meant What Would Jesus Do? He forgives and chooses not to remember, right? So why is it, when we say we forgive, we still hold it over that person's head? They asked for forgiveness. They admitted their fault, and have repented. Yet we hold it over them for the rest of their lives. I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to me.

For those that are wondering I'm still writing as far as stories go. I'm not posting it like I did with others because, well, wouldn't it be tight if I could get them published? Also with the move, it'll give me a chance to come back with the Podcasts!! I haven't done one since April, ain't that something? So I got a LOT to cover, and trust me, I will. Get ready!

I got a new video in the works, and I think it's going to be crazy awesome. I can't wait to finish recording the clips and get to editing it. Also the move will get me a chance to post more videos. Better than ever.

Haven't been able to watch sports lately, so I really have no true idea of what's going on, except what people post on Twitter/Facebook. I watch shows on V Cast mostly. I've become a big fan of The Office and The Cleveland Show. The Cleveland Show grew on me because the first few episodes were horrible in my opinion, but like I said it has grown on me.

So that's what I got going on at the moment. I wasn't even going to type this. I was getting ready to watch a DVD and be lazy until lunch time came along, but aren't you glad I didn't? Yes, I know. Alright, so y'all be good. Facebook it. Twitter it. btw, I'm going to delete my MySpace as soon as I can. I mean, what's the use anymore?

Stay Saved,

Big Dusty aka Daniel Richerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!