Friday, July 04, 2008

I know you can read, but can you type?

What's happening? Y'all know me. I don't know you. Let's do this...

I'd like to begin by thanking Gary and peaceofmind for commenting my blog last week. I greatly appreciate it. To the rest of y'all...what?!?! I get about 25 views on the Space a week, I know that, but come on. I know you can read, but can you prove that you can type by giving a brother some feedback? Goodness. I wanted to go past over promoting, but it looks like I got to go back to over promoting. Y'all going to be sick of me this week. You brought it on yourselves. As Toby Mac says, "Let's get this party started!!"

So Eddie Murphy is doing Beverily Hills Cop 4. Earlier in the process it was rumored that the movie was going to be PG-13, which burnt me up to no end. I'm sorry, you can't have a character like Axel Foely in a PG-13 setting. It's just not going to work. Some days ago, I saw that the movie is in fact going to be rated R. Thank the Lord! Can you imagine a Beverily Hills Cop movie without the F-bomb being dropped? That's like hearing a State of the Union address and not hearing a lie.

The new Will Smith movie, Hancock, is already getting panned by reviewers. Most saying something like, "Will smith can't save Hancock." I even saw "$150 million dollar disaster." I haven't seen the movie yet, but I hope to see it while it's still in theaters. Until then, I'll just say that it would be a shame that Mister 4th of July couldn't deliever. For his sake I hope he did.

Speaking of...I hope you all had or are having a great 4th of July weekend. For me, the food was good. My dad may have his flaws, but he can grill. His ribs are insane. Insanicles as my good friend Cass would say. Also we had chicken, and sausages. Not the breakfast sausage. The kind you put on a hot dog bun with some mustard. Also had baked beans. That's all I ate, but the rest of the fam also had corn on the cob and potato salad. Didn't see any fireworks but I heard some go off. Actually I saw fireworks this past Monday, when the home town baseball team hit a homerun. Don't get excited, they lost 6-3. Yeah they suck. They must be the Miami Heat of minor leauge baseball.

As always, I thank you for checking out my blog. I know there's other blogs you could've read, but you decided to read mine and I appreciate it. Now put those typing fingers to work and show some love. That would be great. Be blessed.

~Daniel aka Big Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!