Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hide the Super Christians here comes some realness

Before I get started, I just want to let the devil know that he will not win. The rest of the Upstate District Conference will be blessed and life changing services. I believe that with all my heart. My mom has some back problems, but God. My pastor and a bunch of the members of the church has the flu, but God. All these problems, let's me know that God is up to something. I can't wait for tonight and tomorrow night at church. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

As many of you know, writing and music are two passions of mine, and since I haven't played the drums is forever, I guess I need to work on my writing. Which I am. Check this new thing I'm working on called How Did This Happen? I hope you enjoy it. After I finish this, I might work on it some more.

A couple of days ago, I watched this video done by a guy that I have the upmost respect for, Marchello Currence. The video was called Google Hiliary Clinton's views on: gay marriage and abortion. As you can probably tell, through out this video he talked about Clinton's stand on gay marriage and abortion. He did the some thing for Obama in another video. At the end of the video he said that we shouldn't vote for either Clinton or Obama. So we should all vote for McCain? I mean he has the Republican nomination in the palm of his hand, am I right? Well here's my thing. I said on eariler blogs that I'm for Obama. Is it because we have the same morals? No. I think he's the best person for the new direction the US has to go in. I know we as Christians tend to vote for the person that we think has the same morals as we do, but sometimes we never hear about their politics. Yes I do hate politics, but we got to face the fact that it's not about morals any more. It's about politics. I know that morals are important and I respect that, but I also think that if we vote in a person that has the same morals, that it's highly possible that he's the worst choice for the country's economy because we never did hear about his/her politics. Get what I'm saying? To me you got to let me know more than the face that you're a former pastor, or you spent time in jail. What do you want, a cookie?

Well it's almost noon. I'm going to make my lunch. Be blessed my friends.

~Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Comment one! Comment all!!